Monday, February 21, 2011

New Years Eve 2011


In something that seemed to spawn from the pages of a Hunter S. Thompson novel, My new years eve was spent at W&B Airlines. Winkel and Balktic can throw one hell of a party. It was a smooth combination of art, music, and everything fun. The night peaked for me outside when I met my friend with the fox mask. He was one of many interesting characters that I met that night. We shared a beer, a few laughs, and a good time. By the time the night was over, it was well into the next day and it would be another day before i would stop feeling the effects of the night. I have always said you can judge how good of a night it was by how shitty the day after is. This must have been one night to remember...if I could.





You can see more images from the night on my flickr account.

No comments:

Post a Comment